The kitchen is the heart and soul of the home; it's where families gather together and where the best stories are told. Isn't it incredible that all it takes is a whiff of your favorite dish to be transported back in time? We want this gift with recipe book to serve as a celebration of heritage, rich in food and fond memories for generations to come.
We think this is the perfect gift for new homeowners, newlyweds, and the foodies in your life!
About The Recipe Book
Book Includes Pages For:
- Table of contents
- 58 detailed recipe pages with sections for Ingredients, Instructions, Memories, Through the Years, Notes and more.
- Cooks That Made Us section to pay tribute to family, friends, and their impact in our kitchens.
Features: Cloth wrapped hard cover, screen printed by hand, gold foil | 144 pages, handmade cotton blend paper
Gift will be sent in a beautiful, reusable, woven seagrass basket with hinged top. Complete with stuffing and ribbon.
--Be sure to add a special note for your mercy box recipient upon checkout (it will be handwritten and accompany your box!)
Included you will find:
- One Canoe Two Heirloom Recipe Book 8" x 11 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Rattan Wrapped Wooden Spoon Set
- Whitewash Woven Basket with Hinged Top
- Set of 4 Cloth Napkins with sweet charcoal design